The snowmobile tour is the perfect length of time for first-time riders and individuals looking for a scenic, exploring and experiencing the wilderness
Enjoy the purity of the snowy mountains and become one with Iceland’s spectacular nature.
Our tours are fun and easy and offer only the best experience for individuals looking for a scenic ride and even first-time riders!
Experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during the tour.
Overall, helmet, gloves and crampons.1 to 1,5 hour on a snowmobile (depends on the weather), 15 to 20 minutes in the Ice Cave.
What do I need to bring?
Good winter outdoors shoes/ hiking boots.
- · A valid driver´s license is required.· Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are required· Reasonable level of fitness is required for our all our tours.
· It´s customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any kind of health issue.
· There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy, customers will get a full refund if they cancel tour 48+ hours before departure.
· If the tour is cancelled by Glacier Journey for some reason i.e. due to weather, customers get a full refund.
· Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
· All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
· Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other persons or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.
· Required participants per tour is 2 persons
NOTE: If the driver or passenger causes damage on a snowmobile the driver is responsible for paying for the repair of the snowmobile.